- Standard Sales
- HAP Funds for Military Members
- Investment (1031 Exchange)
What is Your Marketing Plan?
I am VERY heavy on the internet and you can read about how I market your home to sell right here!
What Are Your Affiliations?
- NAR – National Association of REALTORS®
- NVAR – Nevada Association of REALTORS®
- GLVAR – Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®
- NABPOP – National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals
- REBAC – Real Estate Buyer’s Agency Council
What Are Your Designations & Certifications?
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representitve
- AHWD – At Home With Diversity
- RSPS – Resort & Second Property Specialist
- SFR – Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
How Many Years Have You Been Selling Real Estate?
I have been selling real estate in Las Vegas since 2005. I was licensed in Nebraska in the mid nineties before I moved here to Las Vegas in 1997.
I Want a Large Franchise, I have Never Heard of the Company You are Affiliated With!
The MLS (Multiple Listing Service) & IDX (Internet Data Exchange) has neutralized the playing field between large franchises and small independent companies via “broker reciprocity”. Here is an article on broker reciprocity right here.
What is Your Experience With Pricing Homes in a Distressed Market?
I assist banks with pricing their inventory in the form of BPOs (Broker Price Opinions.) I pride myself on the ability to zero in on pricing in various types of markets for both buyers (what should I offer?) and sellers (what should I list it for?) I have performed over 2000 BPOs for banks since 2007.
I also price homes using a technique called “Absorption Rate Pricing“.
What Do You Charge to List a Home?
You may get all this experience & marketing for less than what you think. I base it on the price of the home and I include it in the net sheet – NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY!! I deliver it to the privacy of your email box so you can make the decision on whether you would like to sell now or not – without high pressure face to face sales! You can fill out a complimentary home evaluation form to start the process!